You are striving for a career as a programmer or a pirate and never thought you can be both at the same time? Your heart beats for Android development? You are a true team player who desires to work in an agile environment?
Yo-ho-ho! Then you are the pirate we are looking for!
Our ship & our crew offer you:
If you like our offer...
- A healthy grown company with an open culture, where you can share your ideas
- Inspiring mates from all over the world
- Support for relocation
- Free English and German classes
- Opportunity to join the company pension scheme
- Legendary team and company events
- Social area with table tennis, table football, darts, xBox and a nice dining area
- Barrels of juice and boxes of fruits – as much as you like!
- Good coffee!
- Anchoring berth directly at the Spree with a great view
... then please hurry up, and send us over an application that represents your skillset and experience.
And please don’t forget to let us know about your earliest possible start date as well as your salary expectation.Work like a captain, play like a pirate!
HolidayPirates Group is one of Europe’s fastest growing, free-to-use, travel search platforms and apps, providing users with the best value for money international travel deals. Since its inception in 2011, the company has grown to become the largest online travel community in the world.Facts and figures:
- 200 employees worldwide
- We speak more than 30 different languages
- We travelled to 150 different countries
- 10 websites in 7 different languages
- 30 million page visits per month
- More than 10 million Facebook fans
- 10 million App downloads
- More than 1 million followers on Instagram
HolidayPirates Group is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or veteran status. Please read the HolidayPirate's Diversity statement here.