Your treasure of experience:
- Excellent knowledge in researching travel deals, including error fares, coupon sites, and special offers
- Attention to detail
- Experience in editorial work and the online environment
- Enthusiasm for traveling and hunting travel deals
- Creativity, motivation, and endurance
- Excellent language and expression skills
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- A fun team with smart colleagues passionate about travel and deal hunting
- A startup culture which encourages you to contribute manpower and initiative
- Yearly trips to our US Boston office for workshops and team building
This is a Freelancer opportunity.
Please note that this is not a social media role, we're looking for travel deal experts.
Please let us know in your cover letter which US travel research tools and fora you use to find the best deals out there. Only applications with a cover letter will be taken into consideration!
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.Please submit all document in PDF-format! Other document types won't be accepted by our system.
Travelpirates is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, musical taste, race, color, gender, religion, ice cream flavor preference, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or veteran status.