HolidayPirates (www.holidaypirates.com) is one of Europe’s fastest growing, free-to-use, travel search platforms and apps, providing users with the best value for money international travel deals. Since its inception in 2012, the company has grown the biggest online travel community in the world.
HolidayPirates Group continues to expand its online presence in Germany, UK, Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Poland, France, Spain, Switzerland, and most recently, the USA. Our 200 employees from 33 different countries work on 10 websites in 7 different languages.
HolidayPirates Group operates the following domains: urlaubspiraten.de, HolidayPirates.com, urlaubspiraten.at, PiratinViaggio.it, VakantiePiraten.nl, VoyagesPirates.fr, wakacyjnipiraci.pl , ViajerosPiratas.es, SemesterPiraterna.se, Ferienpiraten.ch and TravelPirates.com
Companies founded under HolidayPirates Group are: VoyagesPirates SAS in France; HolidayPirates Ltd. in London; Flynder GmbH in Germany for exclusive and unique flight deals; Pirate Technologies d.o.o in Serbia for new technologies and the advancement of our own product; and TravelPirates Corp. in the US, launched in February 2016.
Facts and figures:
- Global headquarters in Berlin, Germany
- Management: David Armstrong (CEO)
- Numbers: More than 9 million Facebook fans, 8 million App downloads, 800.000 Newsletter subscribers
HolidayPirates Group is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, musical taste, race, color, gender, religion, ice cream flavor preference, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
You claim that your passion lies in recruiting the best candidates and fostering team culture?
You enjoy challenges, are a self-starter and avid problem solver?
Are you able to setup strong processes, while maintaining the ability to constantly optimize at the same time?
Yo-ho-ho! Then you could be the pirate we are looking for!
Duties on deck:
As Recruiter (f/m) you use creative approaches to find and engage talents and offer them an outstanding candidate experience. You drive the recruiting process by analyzing, creating and executing customized recruiting plans to achieve the best results possible and execute them.
Your treasure of experience:
- 2 years of professional experience as Recruiter.
- Professional experience in Recruiting and Direct Search.
- Overview of relevant recruiting channels for different target/candidate groups.
- Experience in conducting all kind of interviews and assessment center.
- Experience in the assessment of the qualification process. That means you have experience of being the bouncer of a Pirate ship ;)
- Very good communication and organizational skills, as well as an independent way of working.
Our ship & our crew offer you:
Remember, only a fully loaded ship can set sail – we only consider applications with CV.
Please submit all document in PDF-format! Other document types won't be accepted by our system.Work like a captain, play like pirate!
- A fast growing company in which you can take the helm and realize your ideas.
- Inspiring mates from all over the world.
- Anchoring berth directly at the Spree with a great view.
- Opportunity to join company pension scheme.
- Support in relocation.
- Regular team events.
- Social area with table tennis, table football and a comfy dining area.
- Pirate bar with bottles of rum – yo-ho a pirate's life for me!
- Barrels of juice and boxes of fruit – as much as you like!