HolidayPirates (www.holidaypirates.com) is one of Europe’s fastest growing, free-to-use, travel search platforms and apps, providing users with the best value for money international travel deals. Since its inception in 2012, the company has grown the biggest online travel community in the world.
HolidayPirates Group continues to expand its online presence in Germany, UK, Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Poland, France, Spain, Switzerland, and most recently, the USA. Our 200 employees from 33 different countries work on 10 websites in 7 different languages.
HolidayPirates Group operates the following domains: urlaubspiraten.de, HolidayPirates.com, urlaubspiraten.at, PiratinViaggio.it, VakantiePiraten.nl, VoyagesPirates.fr, wakacyjnipiraci.pl , ViajerosPiratas.es, SemesterPiraterna.se, Ferienpiraten.ch and TravelPirates.com
Companies founded under HolidayPirates Group are: VoyagesPirates SAS in France; HolidayPirates Ltd. in London; Flynder GmbH in Germany for exclusive and unique flight deals; Pirate Technologies d.o.o in Serbia for new technologies and the advancement of our own product; and TravelPirates Corp. in the US, launched in February 2016.
Facts and figures:
- Global headquarters in Berlin, Germany
- Management: David Armstrong (CEO)
- More than 9,5 million Facebook fans,
- 10 million App downloads,
- 800.000 Newsletter subscribers,
- over 1 million WhatsApp subscribers.
HolidayPirates Group is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, musical taste, race, color, gender, religion, ice cream flavor preference, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
You are permanently online and you can't live without Facebook, Twitter, etc.?
In your circle of friends you are plainly THE internet-nerd?
In addition, you love traveling and are interested in foreign countries, people and cultures?
Yo-ho-ho! Then you are the pirate we are looking for!
Duties on deck:
- Content management and interaction with fans and followers on our Spanish speaking social media channels
- Topic and content research pursuant to our content strategy
- Writing blog posts and social media postings
- Content planning
- Monitoring and analysis of all social media activities
- Able to identify and mitigate community issues
- Social media metrics savvy and capable of leveraging data into actionable social activity, strategy and content
Your treasure of experience:
- Relevant experience in dealing with digital media
- Experience in social media, online marketing and managing an online community
- Good grasp of internet culture and tuned into trending topics
- Minimum 2 year experience in the social media environment
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media
- Creativity, team spirit and a high degree of autonomy
- Analytical skills
- Growing a community and creating engaging content matching audience preferences and aligned with business goals
- Natural brand evangelist
Our ship & our crew offer you:
Remember, only a fully loaded ship can set sail – we only consider applications with a cover letter and CV in English in PDF-format. Work like a captain, play like pirate!
- A fast growing company in which you can take the helm and realize your ideas
- Inspiring mates from all over the world
- Anchoring berth directly at the downtonw of Seville with a great view
- Free drinks
- Annual card for the bicycle service
- Team events in the Berlin HQ (grrreat summer party and Christmas party)