HolidayPirates (www.holidaypirates.com) is one of Europe’s fastest growing, free-to-use, travel search platforms and apps, providing users with the best value for money international travel deals. Since its inception in 2012, the company has grown the biggest online travel community in the world.
HolidayPirates Group continues to expand its online presence in Germany, UK, Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Poland, France, Spain, Switzerland, and most recently, the USA. Our 200 employees from 33 different countries work on 10 websites in 7 different languages.
HolidayPirates Group operates the following domains: urlaubspiraten.de, HolidayPirates.com, urlaubspiraten.at, PiratinViaggio.it, VakantiePiraten.nl, VoyagesPirates.fr, wakacyjnipiraci.pl , ViajerosPiratas.es, SemesterPiraterna.se, Ferienpiraten.ch and TravelPirates.com
Companies founded under HolidayPirates Group are: VoyagesPirates SAS in France; HolidayPirates Ltd. in London; Flynder GmbH in Germany for exclusive and unique flight deals; Pirate Technologies d.o.o in Serbia for new technologies and the advancement of our own product; and TravelPirates Corp. in the US, launched in February 2016.
Facts and figures:
- Global headquarters in Berlin, Germany
- Management: David Armstrong (CEO)
- More than 9,5 million Facebook fans,
- 10 million App downloads,
- 800.000 Newsletter subscribers,
- over 1 million WhatsApp subscribers.
HolidayPirates Group is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, musical taste, race, color, gender, religion, ice cream flavor preference, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to appoint a Business Development Manager and to develop new client relationships & business opportunities mainly throughout the UK.
As an international business and market leader in the UK travel sector, we are looking for a smart working, sales and target driven candidate to join our award-winning business. You will need to be tenacious, a go-getter and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
Reporting to the UK Head of Market, you will be expected to sell the company to new clients in the travel & tourism sector. Alongside this, you will possess the ability to manage accounts, be the ‘go-to’ point of contact, work alongside key decision-makers and grow the account to meet the company objectives.
Duties on deck:
- Create, maintain but especially develop relationships with new and existing clients to achieve monthly targets
- Represent the company services and consult the potential and existing TOP partners from the travel industry how to optimize their direct business activities
- Report end-of-campaign stats to your clients and reflect them
- Attend external meetings with prospective, new and existing partners
- Produce monthly sales reports and forecast future business opportunities
- Attend trade relevant meetings, fairs and exhibitions
Your treasure of experience:
- Target driven person
- Experience in sales within the travel & tourism sector a clear, distinct advantage
- A networker with excellent people and communication skills up to C-Level
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of Google Analytics preferred
- Ability to travel overseas, when required
- Full, clean EU driving license
- Be a real team player – be a Pirate!
Our ship & our crew offer you:
Remember, only a fully loaded ship can set sail – we only consider applications with a cover letter and CV.
Please submit all document in PDF-format! Other document types won't be accepted by our system.Work like a captain, play like pirate!
- A fast growing company in which you can take the helm and realize your ideas
- Inspiring mates from all over the world
- Anchoring berth directly at the Spree with a great view
- Opportunity to join company pension scheme
- Support in relocation
- Regular team events
- Free German and English classes
- Social area with table tennis, table football, darts and a comfy dining area
- Pirate bar with bottles of rum – yo-ho a pirate's life for me!
- Barrels of juice and boxes of fruit – as much as you like!